We provide a free and comprehensive employment service for eligible people seeking paid work.
We can also work privately, for a competitive rate, with individuals and groups who do not meet our usual eligibility requirements. We provide:
- career assessment and guidance if you’re not sure what area you’d like to work in
- one-on-one assistance with job search
- support, encourage and give advice on how to go about your own job search
- a series of seven Employment Preparation Workshops where you can gain information, knowledge and confidence in the whole process of getting a job
- a competitive CV and self-marketing tools that show any potential employer the capabilities you have for their business
- online candidate profiles for employers to access
- access to for your own online promotion to your contacts through Facebook
- access to the Internet for job search and applications
- support when you first start work to help you to settle into the job
While working with you, together we will identify appropriate work options and develop an employment plan to assist you to work towards your career goals. Once you are in employment, we develop a support plan together to help maintain long term satisfying employment.