10 week one-on-one Anxiety Counselling programme to increase Work Readiness
It’s normal to feel stressed or anxious at times and it can be a useful part of our brain letting us know to pay extra attention or that we need to take care. However, anxiety can get out of hand when the thoughts become overwhelming, start to impact negatively on your life and you feel unable to cope or to do the things you want.
Do you experience any of the following:
- Inability to apply for jobs due to fear of what might happen next
- Excessive worry about what others think about you
- Recurring thoughts or images of past stressful events eg. work place bullying or an embarrassing event
- Symptoms such as feeling on edge, difficulty concentrating, sleep issues, racing heart.
- Avoidance of situations that might trigger anxiety
There are various forms of anxiety for example, related to people, events, specific situations and you may not experience all of the above, but if you notice anxiety is stopping you from returning to the workforce, then our work focused counselling service can assist you in moving forward.
- Solution focused
- Addressing limiting beliefs and thought patterns
- Finding alternative responses to ’triggers’
- Aligning conflicting aspects
- Mindfulness and breathing techniques
How to refer:
- It is easy to refer to Catapult Work Focused Anxiety Counselling . The quickest and easiest way is to fill out a referral form available here.
- We then contact the client to book in a free, non-obligatory initial meeting, in which we will discuss next steps and the required paperwork going forward.
If this process does not work for you, please contact reception Ph: (03) 365 7005 or Email: email@example.com
Please Include; client’s name, contact details and Work & Income number (if available). Please specify that the client is for the Counselling Service (Work Focused Anxiety Counselling). One of our counselling staff will be in touch directly to with the client to organise their initial appointment.
The cost for counselling (after the initial appointment) is $60 per session, this may be funded by Work and Income under the Disability Allowance. Work and Income have some criteria for access to the Disability Allowance. The majority of clients can access this funding and work part-time.
Please click here for further information.
Below is the criteria: